You've seen my work as an Ottawa Wedding Photographer, you've stalked all of my socials, and you've come to the conclusion that it's meant to be! So you submit a contact form! Now what?
1. I've received your email, and now its time to plan a coffee (or wine) date! I'll show you a past wedding, and we'll chat about your plans! We're a perfect match!
Time To Celebrate
2. You will receive a Contract to be filled out and signed. You send the completed contract and a 50% deposit and BOOM! your officially in my calendar!
3. We pick the best date for Engagement Photos. Once a date is locked down, I will start to plan your date (including your professional third wheel.) My Favorite time of day to shoot is golden hour. If possible I will always try to schedule our photos around it. You will receive you engagement photos within 2-4 weeks of shooting.
Tie Up Loose Ends
4. Now is the time to go over your timeline for the big day, and tie up any loose ends. We will finalize your family photo list, and confirm any locations that will be used on the wedding day!
5. The day you have been dreaming of is finally here! You've planned it all out, and now its time to sit back and enjoy your beautiful day. You can take a breath knowing that I will not only get the shots you want, but document your day the way it actually happened. That glance at the dinner table, the tear rolling down his face when he sees you for the first time, the endless laughs you will most certainly share. Be confident, I'm there for you.
Jump up and Down... your photos are delivered
6. Your wedding day has come and gone, but the memories will last a lifetime. Within a few days, you will see your first sneak peak! And four to eight short weeks later your gallery is delivered!